We Finally have pictures back, from my brothers Wedding day!!
Warning Major picture Overload!!
![]() |
| This is some of Sara's Aunts that helped Raise her |
![]() |
| This is the Aunt that took a Major roll in Sara's Life |
![]() |
| During the Luncheon |
![]() |
| the Centerpieces |
![]() |
| Yummy Italian Ice!! |
![]() |
| Totally Candid Smile!! |
![]() |
| It is so RARE to have us all together at one time, especially because my older brother lives out of state |
![]() |
| This my friend is what you call "PRICELESS" |
![]() |
| Stinking Cute Baby |
![]() |
| I love this picture of all us girls and my Grandma Lucy |
![]() |
| She is so Beautiful |
![]() |
| My little girl DREAMS of being a Ballerina |
![]() |
| My Niece just had to have her "Fancy Cup" is what she would call it |



























































2 comments:
What a beautiful day. I love the location she chose for the reception. Where was it? I also loved her centerpieces. Beautiful couple. And beautiful Springer clan.
beautiful pictures! I am so happy for them.
Post a Comment