Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Park City with Grandma

For the last 4 days I have been so sick with Phenomena, before this happened we planned a little Girls trip to go to park city and take the kids and let them swim and then the next day take the to the Herber railroad and let them ride the train.
Well considering I was so ill, I decided I was just going to stay home, My mom and sister then offered to take My girls for the 2 days and over night.
all I can say is BLESS THEM FOR THE ARE SAINTS!!!

Capri thinks she is so cool and really believes she is big like the other girls
They had so much fun and I don't think they had time to even miss me :( But I sure missed them, I honestly didn't know what to do with such a quiet day!

No comments:

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson