Sunday, September 19, 2010

Her New Favorite Thing

Capri LOVES Barney!!!
She will walk around the house with the DVD case in her hands and will repeat herself over and over and show it to me continuously throughout the day saying "barney" with a HUGE smile on her face.
I have to say she is too cute to say NO to her because I have watched it so many times throughout the day, I literally have memorized the only 2 DVDs we have of him!!



How she discovered the Purple Dinosaur you ask??
Well one day, I went over to my friends house to help sew some aprons, my friends sister has special needs and Loves the songs that are sung on Barney they seem to be a soothing mecanisiam for her.
So as soon as Capri laied eyes on her TV she was in Pure HEAVEN!!!

She is stinkin cute when ever I put it on she will dance with a BIG Ole Smile through the WHOLE ENTIRE show, She is very serious about her Dance moves.  I will post a video soon!!

No comments:

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson