Friday, October 22, 2010

18 Months


Yep this was 18 months and I just had that WELL CHECK, because her Mom kept forgetting to get her in so we are a Tad Bit LATE!!
  

So I will be 20 months on the 26th of October, but these are my stats:

Weight 25lbs 47%

Height (okay my mom lost my measurement chart, Shame on her)But I am a Short kid, I am 27%  in Height!!!


Currently if you can only guess:
I am into everything!! I am a very Busy little girl and I am very curious to what other kids are doing around ME!!

I Love Kids and I think I am so cool when I can interact with them, I love to Eat MARKERS as you can tell (Picture Below) So my mommy has to keep them out of my sight as much as she can because my BIG SISTER loves to Draw with them wile I eat them :).   I Love Sugar anytime I can get my hands on it I am so HAPPY!!
I Keep My Mommy on her Toes and I always have be around her at all times, I love to do what she wants to do, she is the coolest mommy EVER I must say!
I say NEW Words Everyday, Currently this is what I say:
Nana (banana)
Mommy
Daddy
Londyn (my cousin)
wobbie (her favorite Elephant)
Juice (I love Juice)
Barney
Night Night
Go Away
NO!!
Papa (Grandpa)
side (outside)
Doggie
Ozzy (my grandma's dog)
My Most favorite People are
Papa
Londyn
Brandalee (mommy's sister)
Grandma Jill
Daddy

And my #1 favorite is MOMMY




I will always walk around like I own the place, I love being outdoors maybe because I was deprived of it the 1st half of my life.
I am overall a VERY HAPPY KID!!  I love my sisters Tutu's and I love to ride in the car!!
My favorite animal sounds I Know are
Moo (I will always laugh when I say this because even though I know that maybe a Doggie doesn't say MOO I still say it and laugh because my mommy will smile and NOOO You Silly Baby)
Meow
ruff ruff
Monkey sound!!!

So this is Capri Charly Wray currently!!

No comments:

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson