Friday, October 22, 2010

Complete Change!!


Okay I'm a Hairstylist so it is an occupational HAZARD to make frequent CHANGES to my Hair!! Right??

Well I have to say my Hair has been pretty much the same for 2 long years, although I loved it short, It was way EASY to maintain.
I REALLY NEEDED A CHANGE, I think just for me.

 So I put Extensions in, and Colored it BROWN!!  Nobody even recognizes me and I am still trying to get used to it. But I am really liking it.


So Now you Have to Be  HONEST, what did you like better??


Pixie cut or what I have NOW??

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow I like it. I is definitely a change from your previous cut. I think you look SO MUCH like your sister now. Beautiful as ever. My sister is a hairstylist as well, and she is constantly changing her hair.

Anonymous said...

They are both cute! It's fun to change things up a bit.

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson