FALL is my MOST FAVORITE time of Year!!
I love the weather, the Beautiful colors, the Scentsy Smells, and for some reason I'm always in the Mood to BAKE!!
So the other day I took my camera out with the Girls and not only them and I enjoyed just running around and Breathing in the CRISP Fall AIR!!
| I Love this kid I just had to add this random picture of her! She is so Beautiful!! Or at least I think so :) |
I love the changing of leaves on our trees right outside our window
| Her hair matches the colors outside!! My little curly Redhead!! |
If Only it would last a little Bit longer because our park days are numbered, and I dont know what I'm going to do when Capri is forced to be inside all day long! But this was our Beautiful/Fun morning together with my Little Ladies, after we came in we ate lunch had a little shut eye and made YUMMY Caramel Apples!! I just cant get enough of FALL!!!!








1 comment:
I love the fall as well. I love to make YUMMY caramel apples. Your girls are adorable.
Post a Comment