Monday, September 14, 2009

Our Girls Only Trip In Vegas!!

Over Labor day weekend My friends Katrina and Tawny and I, Planned a girls only trip, We left the Kids and Husbands Home! And Had a Very Much Needed Vacation to St George and Vegas We had so much fun Laughing Talking and Bonding It was very Much needed as well! Here is just a glimps of what we did While we were there


This is what the bathroom counter looked like with three girls staying together



During our walk down the strip It was so dang hot so we found this very wonderful fan


We went to the M&M Factory


Tawny this one is for you its the moon I took it while we were hot tubing


Yo Gotta love Kandid Pics


Went to the Coca Cola Factory! And You all knoe I have a Coke obsession It was the best coke ever






We saw this crazy Man!!

And all Of sunday we did absolutly NOTHING!! It Was WONDERFUL


And as we sat by the pool we Got Fried

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I am so jealous, I need a girls trip so bad. OH the joys of Breast feeding. I can't wait until Hazel is off the BOOB!

Sabrina Bodine said...

Soooooo fun! Glad you got a refresher! We all need those every once and a while!

April and Jared Fenn said...

oh I'm so JEALOUS! I need a vacation. This last month has pretty much been horrible. I miss you and I need to go hang out with you. Could we go out to a movie some night and leave the kids with the hubbies?? Check your schedule and call me. :)

sexychoco said...

LOVE it! I had a blast!! Love you girl!

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson