Do You ever wish You were a child again and knew how to pretend? I often wonder why in my Old age when Lucy asks Me "Mommy will You Play with me?" I get down on the floor to play with her and It is so sad to say that I forgot how to pretend! That was my most favorite thing to do, And I must I say was so good at it! I would Pretend for Hours with my Dolls and Barbies with my sister or My best friend Amy Ellis Growing Up! And So when I watch Lucy pretend and how she does it, it truly brings me back to my most Favorite part of Childhood.
So this is a Glimpse of How My Little girl is following every little girl when all of us Used to know how to PRETEND!! (I tried to get the best shot of her without her noticing what I was doing)
16 years ago








1 comment:
buy viagra in london england viagra lawyers viagra generique female use of viagra buy viagra without prescription women taking viagra marijuana and viagra price of viagra buy viagra in england how does viagra work natural herbs used as viagra soma and viagra prescriptions free viagra cheapest uk supplier viagra womens viagra
Post a Comment