So I have to start writing everything down that Lucy says's to me. She is so funny and says thing that I would Never expect to come out of her mouth. Or I will forget So considering this is mostly my journal about our crazy family, I cant forget these things that a 2 year old will say.
So today at lunch she says's,
Me: Lucy do You want some chicken Nugget's for Lunch?
Lucy: Um MOM (in her Grown) I'm a big Girl Not a Genius.
Who in the Heck Knows where in the world she got that word, and that was so completely Random I don't know what else would Following that Question about Lunch! She is very Crazy that is for sure.
Then the other night Ben was Putting Lucy to bed and every night we read her a couple of books well on that particular night It was very late and she had, had No nap! So we said only 1 book tonight. So here is what she said...
Ben: Lucy I will only read one book tonight,
Lucy: Daddy But really Just one More??
Ben: How about you just read this to Yourself?
Lucy: But Daddy I just can't read. (she had a sad look on her face with disappointment)
So after that do you think Ben Gave in? Um I would have to say YES!! That girl has him wrapped around his little Finger!!
And then Last week as I was on my way to take Capri to the Doctor, There was alot of Construction going on, On my road and people were being Idiots, Here I what she says...
Me: Oh My Hell get out of the way and freaking Drive(excuse the French) and for the record I was yelling at the other drivers.
Lucy: MOM You Just stop that, Jesus I soooo Sad that you say those words! He is Crying.
Me: I know Luc Mommy should not say those words even if I'm Mad
Lucy: Yes your right mom, It just really makes Jesus just so sad
Thanks Lucy You are my Hero
16 years ago








1 comment:
She is just so funny and precious!!! I'm glad you shared those--they made me smile. :)
Post a Comment