Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fairwell to our Yellow Car and Welcome in the NEW!!

So when I was 19 and just out of Beauty school I was stupid and Bought a Brand new car, I thought I was the Coolest person in the whole entire world, I was the only one that Had a Mitsubishi Lancer and at the time no one had even heard of this car, so It made my Ego so much greater Back when I was again Young and stupid! Well I'm am now hitting my 28 year mark and is still paying on this car. Because of coarse what everyone says when you buy an car brand new you lose tons of Value in it, So I have been paying on this dang car for a total of Nine years, Yes that's right NINE years, Little did I know that I would ever bring both of my Babies home in this car and have a family in it. I drove off the lot in this car with 10 miles on it and it has now hit 90,000 miles, it was the best car ever I never ever had problems with it for as long as I owned it, but as soon as it Hit its 87,000 mile mark, that is when we had to start putting alot of money into it. It needed a little over $2,000 dollars worth of work to be put into it that we really couldn't afford, The car was starting to fall apart and it was Super tiny to fit our family! So we started to do Ton's of research for a used/affordable car that had low miles and could fit our FAMILY. We looked into Crossovers and found one online for a wonderful price, and the dealership even gave us more for our trade-in than what we even owed on the car! And even Knocked off a thousand dollars because I really wanted the third row seat in the back, that it didn't have! It was a Smokin Hot deal we could not pass Up!
So Fair well Old Yellow Car! You Did Good!!
This is our New 2006 Crystler Pacifica! We love it and it even has way Low Miles!

We LOVE that there is so much Room in the Back


After we Bought it, we went to go pick up Lucy at her friends house and I said to her "Do you Love Your New Car?" She responds " Yes, But I Do LOVE My LELLO Car." I then Proceed to say "Are You Insane?".

4 comments:

Crystal, Russell and Our Boys said...

I'm so glad you found a new car!!! And those pictures of Capri are so adorable I can't even stand it!

Criscell and Spencer said...

That looks like a nice ride! It was so good to hear from you and you have an adorable family. We live in Elko Nevada right now. Spencer's work transfered us down here for a couple of years. I would love to see you sometime though. It has been a crazy 6 1/2 years since the last time I saw you. You keep on enjoying life to the fullest.

Sabrina Bodine said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Nice car. Like I said before, I am sooo happy for you. I know you guys really needed this!

Crystal said...

YEAH!!!! I love the Pacifica's. I am so happy for you. And Capri is a doll.

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson