Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Fun!!

My Wonderful friend Brooke, had the cuest little Halloween Party for the kids, She had fun little activities for them to do, andOf coarse lots of Sugar to go with it. The kids got to dress up in their costumes so Now Im feeling Like I got my moneys worth! Lucy and Haylie (Brookes Daughter) Are the best of friends and they look forward to seeing eachother everytime we get together, Which has to often or they go crazy or at least Lucy does! So I had to post some Pic's of them!
Capri is My Strawberry! Because she is so Sweet!!


Lucy is a witch, Just like every Kid but I loved the costume and it was inexpensive!

3 comments:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

I LOVE the strawberry costume!! What a cute idea!

Amber said...

Cute! Oh, and Chalyse, that's so cool you are helping out the Lupus cause. I bet there are many lives out there you can touch!

Holman Family said...

That's soo funny, Caiya is a strawberry for halloween too.. exact costume and everything..lol

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson