Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trick Or Treat!!!

Halloween this year was so much fun! Lucy loved every minute of it. She actually got the concept of what to do this year and of coarse she was all over it. She was so funny because every time she would say Trick Or Treat she wouldn't let the person put the treat in her bag she had to do it Herself, which for me is Not surprising at all, (She is a very independent child that has a strict agenda, that you honestly wouldn't dare screw up).
At one of the doors that she went to, the guy Say's to her " I LOVE Your costume" she then Proceeds to say " I Know ME TOO, I'm a witch but I am nice!" Silly girl!








This is Lucy's Best friend in the whole World! Logan! she misses him so much since we moved




These are the Most precious Babies, My sister and I friend had triplets and I just had to capture their adorable costumes


Everything was going great and we were having such a fun time until This happened... Brandalee's Neighborhood is really dark No street lights at all, As we were walking to the next house Lucy started wandering into the road Just as a car was coming so I quickly grabbed her and went to step on the Curb for the sidewalk and tripped as I rolled my ankle My Joints gave out and I drop ed her flat on her face right on the concrete. ( my joints give out every once in a while with my lupus a fibromyalgia). I hurried and got her into light she then seemed to be okay, as soon as we got to the next house within 30 seconds her Nose was Huge and swollen. Needless to say we spent the rest of the night in the ER. Luckily No broken bones so far and I am waiting on the radiologist to call me to make sure she didn't injure any sinus bones.




Poor Little Lucy Goose!

4 comments:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Ah, I am sorry Halloween was a bit treacherous for you guys. Hope Lucy and you are okay!! What little cuties though!

Anonymous said...

Oh poor little thing. I hate it when kids get hurt. Cute pics.

Vivian said...

Chalyse, your girls are so adorable!! I wish I could be there to hang out with you guys!

Mat and Brooke said...

Your girls both look darling as can be! I'm so sorry Lucy got hurt that night. Poor girl. :( That's the one down-side to those town homes...they definitely didn't put enough street lights in the area. And not enough people turn on their outdoor lights either. I hope Lucy is okay. What a bummer!

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson