Friday, November 13, 2009

Princesses On Ice

My Mom lives for being a Grandma, And to these little ladies in her life She is NUMBER 1. My mom heard that there was princesses on Ice were coming and so she was so excited and wanted to take Just Lucy and my Niece Londyn that Dream of Being a princess!
My mom took both Girls all by herself and We (my sister and I) were not allowed to come, Because it was a very Special Treat From grandma to Just Go with HER!!
She Got VIP Passes so they were Just 5 rows from the bottom, they both could not stop telling their Grandma how lucky they were and they just Kept thanking her! They had a Blast and We are so lucky t have HER as a grandma and As My MOM!! Thanks mom for LOVING these Ladies as much as you do! They will Cherish these memories the Rest of their LIFE! I know I did with my very wonderful Grandparents that are in my life!












Exhausted from all the Excitement and true innocence of a real Princess Dream!!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Your mom is so aondrful. I have loved her since the day I met her. The girl's are so lucky. They look like they had a blast.

Crystal said...

OOPS that is supposed to say "wonderful". I shouldn't type at 2:30 in the morning while I'm feeding my little guy.

sexychoco said...

adorable! It's true..your mom is a wonderful mom and g-ma!

Criscell said...

I am jealous. I love my boys, but to be with the princesses for one night would be spectacular.

Libby Holman said...

Chalyse -
I would like to be invited to view your blog when you go private (good choice, by the way)so keep me on please. I love reading about your girls and what you guys are doing. Thanks, Aunt Libby
libbyh@sbcglobal.net

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson