Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful!

During the last few weeks I have been able to really think about The person that I have had to become, and about the choices that I have had to make and admit to myself on what could make me a better person before I got married and learning how to be a wife and a Mother!
And I have to say My life is not easy as like lots of people that are struggling I have truly had to rely on my Faith and Endure to the end, I feel as if that is all I have left to get my through these hard times in my life, My Faith, My Heavenly Father, and My family, they are what gets me though each day of my life.
Especially the Smiles and Giggles and the "I love you so much Mommy" the " You are so Beautiful just like a princess Mommy". That my friend is the true innocence of a Child! That is what I live for and try to make everything worthwhile.
Although I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel knowing and having that sense of peace that Everything is going to be okay and that Heavenly father knows exactly what I am going through as far as what I myself and what Ben is having to endure.
My Goal in this life is become a better person each day whether good or bad I want to be able to pick someone up when they are down and maybe just be an example to others and Give unto others, not only is it good for me, It is good for my girls to see how giving and loving unconditionally is the best thing they can learn in this life. And knowing that my girls were givin to me from my Heavenly Father as a gift and that he trusted me enough to take care of them and teach them everything about him and the things that we need to do to return to him. I have always known even be for I had them that every choice I make even before being married will effect them for the rest of there lives, Because they look at Me as the example and Trust me with everything that they have. So as I look back and think of the choice I made to be able to go through the Temple with a worthy heart is when I knew because of that choice I made to do that, the three most precious souls are with me FOREVER, ETERNITY!! And If you think about it, It is so easy to make that choice for what is a very beautiful promise givin from Our Heavenly Father.
So I just want to take a minute to say how Thankful I am for...
- My Husband, he is so Amazing!! He works so hard to support this family and has been by my side day by day, Helping my recover from my darkest moments.
he is an amazing Father by Far!! He never ever complains when I need a girls night out and is very happy too take the girls when I need a nap, When really it's him that needs the nap, 3am is when the poor Guy has to be to work!
- My Girls, they are Bright and full of life everyday, maybe almost too much but its great it keeps me going and I never go a day without there sweet innocence that makes my smile or laugh! They are my whole world !!
-My Mom and Dad, they are the best examples to me I truly feel they have helped be the person I am today, They have taught me the importance of life and the Gospel, they are encouraging everyday, they are always available for any kind of advice and they are the best grandparents a kid could ever ask for!
-My Sister, She is MY ROCK!! She Is a true daughter of God! Everyone always seems to want to be around her, she has the most amazing sense of peace to her. She listens to my woes and listens to the good she is always a great shoulder to cry on. And saves me from my dreaded Monday's when Ben is at school literally all day! She is my best friend and loves my kids to death.
-My friends, they are what has helped me recover, The Calls, The encouraging thoughts and the rides to get me out of this dang house (Sabrina, I freaking Owe you one!) and the love and support all you have givin. Words cannot describe how wonderful my friends are! I truly couldn't ask for better people to be in my life and my Family's. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

-My In-laws, They have always treated me like one of their own, My sister in law Crystal even though she lives far away, as Lucy would say " We just need to go to Grandma's work and she will get us on a plane to see my Pa Pa Charlie and Aunt Crystal" (little does she know it costs money).
She is always making the best effort to love my girls and she never forgets them, she always wants to hear about them and will never miss there Birthdays. I love her and wish so much that we lived closer. I want to thank her for accepting me for who I am and loving me, I love talking to her about life frustrations and being Mommy's. She is a wonderful mommy and her Boy's are so lucky to have her.


I have so much to be Thankful for, And I have to always remind myself that I really do have a great life because without these people in my life I wouldn't be who I am today!!

3 comments:

Katrina Jackson said...

Very beautiful post! Love ya!

Sabrina Bodine said...

That was very nice Chalyse and as far as owing me one, you do!!! What I want from you is to call me MORE for MORE sleep overs:) We love you and are glad that things are looking up.

sexychoco said...

That was very beautiful! I love ya!

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson