Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon!!


So I'm not really that much into the whole CRAZY Twilight people that go Crazy!! But I do love the books! At first my very good friend Amy was reading the book and I asked her what the Big deal was and that I don't understand why people Love Fantasy crap, I was then referring to " Harry Potter" to this day I don't understand why people like that! But oh well no one is forcing me to read them Right?
She then insisted that I read it, So I told her alright, and thinking I better not be waisting my time! So once I started to read it, Need I say I was completely HOOKED!! Thank to you Amy!! I love You!
I then got my Friend April Hooked (she was saying the same thing that i was that she is not into those kind of books! Needless to say she finished the whole series before me! Her and I went to see the first Movie together!
Then on Thursday night My other friend Tawny and some lots more of us got our tickets in advance to see the 5:00 Movie We got a t-shirt and a gift bag with lots of Goodies YUMMY!! And can I say It was a whole heck of a lot better than the first I must say!!
I highly recommend It!


3 comments:

Crystal, Russell and Our Boys said...

So glad you got to go see it! And I'm glad its better than the last one. I was a little disappointed with Twilight. Hopefully I find a time to see this one in the theaters!

Natalie said...

I feel like the Twilight movies are just a big screen after-school special. But I will still break down and go see it. I am glad you liked it a little better, that is a little motivation to go.
But I missed the Disney On Ice post and I wanted to say YEA FOR PRINCESSES! You posted really great pictures, you must have had better seats and/or a better camera. It is so so so sweet.

sexychoco said...

So cute! we are two hot chicks! :) I had a great time!

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson