This little girl has TEETH!!! she is now 8 1/2 months old and she is finally getting teeth. I really tried so hard to get a picture of them coming through but every time I would try she would stick her tong out and get mad! Little Stinker!She is also grabbing at everything in sight and is always happy and easy going Baby! She is complete MOMMY'S Girl! and is feeding herself Cheerios's! She loves her bottle which makes me nervous and is not to fond of a Sippy cup!








2 comments:
Awe! I feel like I haven't seen her in FOREVER! She is looking more and more like you everyday. We need a mommy date soon! :)
Miss you
Cute! I love this age. Guess what.. I'm not going to go to that jewelry party :( we just decided to go to Idaho for Thanksgiving. You could still go though! I'm so sorry. I'd love to see you!
Post a Comment