Monday, October 26, 2009

Lupus Foundation Symposiam

Ben got me this necklace, with Lucy's name and a purple ribbon for lupus and Capri's name attached to it, I wear it strong!
On Saturday afternoon I was honored to Speak at the annual Lupus foundation symposium! It was so awesome to learn so much what I am suffering from and to know I'm not the only one Going through This HELL! Also I learned alot about my Little Capri's Neonatal Lupus and her condition! All of My doctors that treated me and diagnosed me where there and my awesome Parinatologist that took care of me during my hard pregnancy's where there! It was awesome to hear them speak Knowing that I have a close Knit relationship with them.

When I got there all of the people that work with the Lupus Foundation treated me like I was a celebrity They all came up to me and said that they had read my story that I had sent to them through Via E-mail. And they were very impressed with all that I and Capri has gone through. They are posting it on the front page of their Newsletter!

When I was asked to speak about my experience a few weeks before I was so scared out of my mind, But once I got up their to speak in front of so many people and specialists from all over, I was surprisingly comforted Knowing that I and They were Not the only ones.

I am so looking forward to Helping and Volunteering More to get the word out about my Illness and Capri's! I will be helping set up a walk for Next Spring!! And so I'm so excited for that upcoming event!




4 comments:

April and Jared Fenn said...

that's awesome! I'm so proud of you for having the guts to get up there and speak. I know that you have made a difference. Why did they put "Springer" instead of "Wray" on the program?

Oh and are you loving the new car still? Has it been so great? Call me! Let's go out again real soon.

Wrays said...

It says springer because they Got it off my email which lol still has my maiden Name!

Natalie said...

What an honor! That is so great that you got to do that, what an experience, thanks for sharing.

sexychoco said...

Love it babe! I'm just sorry I missed your speech! Damn Utah fans that got in my way! ;) Love you! I will always be here for support!

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson