Thursday, October 1, 2009

Winter shoe and coat shopping For Lucy!

Today My Mom Came and We went coat and winter shoe shopping for Lucy, She has always been real picky about trying on shoes and wearing new shoes she hates shoes (she gets that from her MOM) and so as we were at the store picking them out I wanted to get her some Boots for snow, tennis shoes for everyday, and some church shoes! She started to freak out when I went to go try on her boots and she would not have it until... My Mom said " But Lucy you will be to Kick in the snow in these shoes" And Needless to say Lucy was sold on those dang boots. So as we started to take them off she freaked and said " But mommy I don't need more shoes I can Kick in the snow in these ones" So from then on it wasn't worth the fight to try to wrestle them off so we just had to compare the rest to the bottom of her feet. So our shopping was complete and very successful! Although she has now told everyone and I mean everyone that she is so lucky because her Grandma Jill Bought her cool shoes that she can kick in the snow with! Crazy Girl and She will Not take her Boots off now or her Coat Because they Came especially from Grandma! Thanks mom You saved the day!


4 comments:

Natalie said...

CUTE BOOTS!

I missed the post where you took family pictures... SO CUTE! We have the same taste, Macie has that same brown dress, and Hazel has the pink one, and we took summer pictures of the girls in them.
You look great!

Mat and Brooke said...

Mom's are good for so many things, aren't they?!? And it's funny how we really start to realize it once we have kids of our own!!

Cute boots, Lucy! Looks like they were worth all the fuss. :)

Mat and Brooke said...

Okay, I'm bugged that I typed "Moms" in the wrong context!
I meant to say "Moms are good for so many things...."
Not "Mom's are good for so many things..."
Oh well, sorry!
You probably didn't even care anyway :)
luv ya.

Crystal, Russell and Our Boys said...

Love, Love, Love those boots. What a cutie! I think your family picture turned out stunning! Love y'all!

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson