Monday, June 21, 2010

1st Day in New York City

 I had the wonderful opportunity to go to New York City for 5 days, My Sisters Husband had to go there for work for a month and since my mom works for the airlines and we had a free place to stay, My mom and I went to see my sister and her family.
 I left my Girls home with Ben, and missed them like crazy but I had an amazing experience!! It was just like old times Vacationing with my mom and sister.
BEWARE PICTURE OVERLOAD!!
THIS WAS THE FIRST DAY WE GOT THERE WE HAD DINNER THAT LOOKED OVER THE STATUE OF LIBERTY!!
My sister and her husband
And of coarse we experienced the Subway, and yes we experienced so VERY many interesting people on the Subway

We went to this seriously AMAZING CHOCOLATE PLACE IT WAS SOOOO GOOD I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO TELL YOU,  
This is my adorable Niece
All I can Say Is YUMMMMYYY!!
We went to Central park, It was so Beautiful and it was quite, It amazed me how many family's would go there to really get away from the hustle and bustle
Me Enjoying my Sponge Bob Goodness!!We went to Grand Central station, and it was beautifulAnd of coarse the Brooklyn BridgeMore pics to come of my amazing Trip!!

2 comments:

sexychoco said...

Is that Max Brenner's chocolate factory! OH I love that place!! I want to freakin' make love to the pastry cart there!! ha ;) got it--Big Business...haha we need to watch that, SOON!

Anonymous said...

Cute! I want to come next time:)

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson