Have You ever heard of these Famous Hot Dogs in New York City, well they are supposed to be the Best of the Best. So of coarse we had to track one down to see for ourselves.
I have to Be honest they were yummy, and they were Super Cheap!!
New York doesn't have Yellow Mustard, I think my mom was ready to have a seizure, because she Loves Mustard!! After we enjoyed our Hot Dogs, we headed to the dirty place Canal Street AKA China Town and let me tell you HELLO Culture SHOCK!! My sister kept saying what cute Knock Off bags we can get, and if you know me I LOVE BAGS!! She said to do some major Bartering, So I did I bought 2 bags this is just one of them!!
If you are wondering what this is, This is the Ball that used to sit between the twin towers, This is what was left of it, this was a sign that told you about it and people would make the paper birds and just drop them by. After my experience of seeing the museum and Ground Zero, I kept saying to my sister, that I wished so bad I could stop one the New Yorkers and ask about their experience and where they were at the time of this terrible tragedy, and seriously right as I said that, and we were looking up at this ball, This Guy that just walked up behind me with his wife said " Wow I'll Never forget that day" and the loud person I am said to him as I turned around to face him I said "please will you tell me your story?' He then said that he was working in the first Tower when the plane hit he worked on the 18th floor, He said he had to Hold on to his desk, he told me that he thought it was a bomb, as he got up to run down the stairs, the elevators were not working, from the fire that forced through them, But as he was running down his boss had stopped him and said to get back to work and that they have got everything under control, He didn't listen and right as he got outside the 2nd plane Hit, He said the the plane was so low that he saw the People in the plane. I got Chills down my body when I heard those words. He also said that He Booked it to the Brooklyn Bridge but they would not let you walk across only by car you could pass, this lady that was driving picked him up, he wasn't able to call his wife, because cell phone lines were Shot, His wife said that, that was the happiest reunion she has EVER Had!!

New York doesn't have Yellow Mustard, I think my mom was ready to have a seizure, because she Loves Mustard!! After we enjoyed our Hot Dogs, we headed to the dirty place Canal Street AKA China Town and let me tell you HELLO Culture SHOCK!! My sister kept saying what cute Knock Off bags we can get, and if you know me I LOVE BAGS!! She said to do some major Bartering, So I did I bought 2 bags this is just one of them!!
It touched me so much to hear his story!
We then took the Boat that takes you to the Statue of liberty, It was so Awesome to see the City from the Boat. 
My adorable Niece Londyn!
I don't know why but my pictures on my computer would not turn right, But I loved to see the close up of this, It really made me think how Grateful I am to Live here in the United States of America


This man was so adorable He asked us where we were from and looked at my Niece and started to talk about how grateful we should be to have little kids because They are our Future!
I don't know why but my pictures on my computer would not turn right, But I loved to see the close up of this, It really made me think how Grateful I am to Live here in the United States of America

This man was so adorable He asked us where we were from and looked at my Niece and started to talk about how grateful we should be to have little kids because They are our Future!This trip I have to say was NOT Relaxing, But I learned so much on this trip, I missed my husband and Girls and by the end I was ready to be with them again!!








No comments:
Post a Comment