Monday, June 28, 2010

Part Time

So I  have been feeling like for some reason to get a really Part time job like 1 day a week for a few hours, I shop their and my sister too. and while we were in there one I started talking to the manager and she mentioned to us that she want to hire someone like 1 to 2 days a week like 3 hours!! I Thought PERFECT, I would just have to stock the New Lines that come in. And Get good deals in the store!
So I have started and Love it already I love that I don't feel tide down to something and its so relaxed. It will be nice to have a little extra money too, If I don't spend it all in the store.

1 comment:

April and Jared Fenn said...

that is AWESOME! What a perfect job for you.

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson