At the beginning of day 2, since we were staying right by where to World Trade Centers used to be, I was really wanted to go visit the museum.
When I went there I always knew of the day and hear about it all the time, and I knew right where i was on that tragic day. But to go in there and see all the families that had lost loved ones and to see there pictures and watch the videos it really hit Home to me.


The church tat was across the street from the towers is where the firefighters could sleep and rest until they had to go back, from their gear, it scratched up the Benches, the church was going to restore them, but decided not to in remembrance.
This was a menu that was found in the ruble, and picture of the people that lost their lives.


this was the fire station right across the street from the towers and the firefighters that lost their lives in that station
This is where they used to sit.









1 comment:
Hey Chalyse! Looks like you guys had fun together in New York! I just went there last month for the first time...and I'm still not quite sure what I thought of it all! Major culture shock for me. I love the peaceful quiet "dreaminess" of living on the Wasatch Front in Utah!! :) I am really glad I had the opportunity to have the NY experience, though.
...I'm just wondering...how on earth were you guys able to tote a double stroller around the crazy subway stations with all the stairs and loads of people?? And did you happen to see any five pound subway rats? :)
Post a Comment