Friday, June 11, 2010

This is what happens

When We Have 1:00 Church

Right befor we leave we feed the Kids lunch well just about EVERY week she does this!
I Hate IT!!
She was all ready to go too.

4 comments:

Katrina Jackson said...

Sad, but also kind of cute. :) We used to give Zoe a short morning nap at that age so she could get through church.

April and Jared Fenn said...

I also HATE 1:00 church.

April and Jared Fenn said...

hey, thanks for the comments on my blog. I just have to say, you don't know Jared very well, he is a super stubborn A-hole (he gets that from his retarded fam).

I Logan will eventually figure all the potty stuff out, I just need to relax a little and he'll get it.

Let's get together sometime soon. :)

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Wow, I totally understand this!! We on 11:00, and Ashton wants to take a nap right at the end, and it's torture!!

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson