Halloween, was so FUN this Year!!
Lucy could not wait till this day came, she had talked about it all month Long, and after I came home from a Baby Shower That I had thrown that morning and told her it was time to get ready for Trick Or Treating, her whole entire face lit up.
Capri, was a Bat, She was so stinkin cute! at first Capri was a little weird about the whole going up the some strangers door and ask for a treat, But it didn't take her long to figure out that since all the other kids were going, she was safe to go too! So she would walk up to the front of the door as it would open with her arms WIDE OPEN she would say "HI" they would give her the treat in her hand she would DROP it in her Bag and say "Thant You". I loved it!!Lucy was RAINBOW BRIGHT, yes I know some people don't know who she is but I would watch her all the time when I was young, we have a OLD VHS that Lucy loves, so she knows who she is! Lucy had so much fun going door to door with her favorite people, getting lots of Treats, but then considering it was cold and rainy we didn't stay out long because my girls are still trying to get over whatever sickness they have had and she was ready to go home.
| Lucy and Londyn as a Kimono Princess |
| My Niece Haven as Nemo. She was so freaking cute in this costume! |
Ever since this night all my girls want to eat is treats, and actually I'm a bad mom thinking that they were upstairs just playing and I was downstairs Cleaning, little did I know or should have known, they were eating HALF the BUCKET of Candy.
Oh don't worry about and hour after that Lucy comes to me and says "Mommy my Tummy Hurts Really Really BAD" I then proceed to tell her "Gee I wonder Why??" after I told her a MILLION times that her tummy will hurt if she eats too many treats. LIVE AND LEARN RIGHT??








3 comments:
Chalyse, Those are the cutest costumes ever!! Did you make them? I LOVE Rainbow Bright! I always wanted a Rainbow Bright doll, but never got one! Cute!
I wanted Kaylee to be rainbow brite so bad. We still have my old costume from when I was a little girl. Lucy looks darling.
I'm so sad we missed you and your little girls. We LOVE seeing you guys on Halloween and taking pictures. Thanks again for your kindness with throwing that shower for me. You are such a sweetie.
Post a Comment