Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sugar Cookies....

TAKE FOREVER!!!
Considering it was rainy and snowed that morning I was in the mood to Bake I thought Sugar Cookies would be fun for Lucy to cut and decorate, forgetting how long they take make from Start to Finish, we baked them that day.


Lucy Loves to Help me in the Kitchen. I gave her, Her own peice of Dough to roll out with her toy rolling Pin, she looked frantically for, and we finnally found it!  She was so cute how she Remembered she had one "JUST 4 Kids" and went to try and find It.


I have to say it is really hard to Bake things that make such a mess and take so much time with a NEEDY 20 month old that dosent feel good

 And Frosted and decorated then the Next Day!!
So the Next day i picked my Neice up from school and we headed to my house to make the cookies pretty. They Loved it and got so into it.
We had so many to frost but it was fun and they turned out cute





 This Kitchen Aid is my Nieghbors I have always wanted one forever, if I had one I swear I would bake more!
 Capri LOVED the frosting, she was way Onrey, so I let her have at it. She was in PURE HEAVEN, Plus why eat it when you have so much FUN Smearing all over her Jammies. That Lots Lots More fun I think



And these are the Finished Product!!

No comments:

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson