Monday, November 29, 2010

So much to be THANKFUL FOR!!

First off, I have to say I'm thankful for the Beauty of the Earth
The Beauty of Fresh fallen  SNOW right outside my Kitchen Window!!



I am late at posting this but after going through this week of Thanksgiving, it really got me thinking of all that I have to be thankful for. I may not have alot of "WORLDLY" things, but what I do have is My Sweet Little Family, My amazing Parents and siblings, that have helped and supported me through the HARDEST Moments in my life.
I am a Lucky Girl to have such AMAZING FRIENDS in my life I feel that not many people have, my Friends have helped keep my Head above water, helped me laugh and have given Love towards me and my Family, I love them and would do anything for them.
A very special thanks to Amy Plummer that has helped me and given me a place to work so that I can support the starving Student (my husband). I can come enjoy my Co-Workers and laugh with them, and It is a rare thing but I seem to never want to leave because they are so amazing!

Also I am so Incredibly LUCKY and so GRATEFUL for my AMAZING NEIGHBORS, who loves my family and my sweet babies and are always willing to help us, get me through the long days while Ben is at school.

I"m so grateful and have a VERY STRONG Testimony of the Gospel and how it has given me the strenght to endure whatever is to come my way, I'm grateful for friends that I have made in the ward.
I love My HEAVENLY FATHER who has BLESSED Ben and I  SO MUCH,  I know he is there listening to us and our prayers,He has watched over our Family, I know that HE iS REAL!! He has helped us for Ben to be able to go to school and for me to be able to work 2 jobs and have a Wonderful babysitter to love my Babies. That right there is such an amazing GiFT!

I'm Thankful for Ben, He is an AMAZING, FAITHFUL MAN! That Honors his Priesthood. He works hard for our family and will do all that he can for us.  He loves his baby Girls and is the BEST DADDY a Girl could ever ask for!!

Lucy and Capri, you girls are my ROCKS!! you get me up everyday and always seem to but a SMILE on my face. 
You have a VERY VERY Special spirit that you Bring into the home, You know who your Heavenly Father is and you have this little sweet spirit that you know he will always LOVE YOU!!
Something Lucy said the other day to the Neighbor kid:
Lucy climbed up on a chair and saw the Picture that I have posted on the fridge she says to Him " see him, That's Jesus and he made the earth so that we could come here and he made my Mommy so that SHE could take care of ME"  I love that kid and the little Testimony that she has.

I love everyone and I have so very much to be Grateful for!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love this post C! We absolutely adore you guys. I feel the same way. I may not have a lot of material things,but I have my boys and my Father in Heaven,my family and my true friends. Without all that I have NOTHING. That's ALL that matters. It's the little things.

Chanty Cling said...

Chalyse-
I just love you. I am thankful for you, and for our friendship. I am also thankful for you being able to do cute hair. I love love love my hair. Thanks again.

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson