Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Little Sleepy Head

Last week during lunch I set Capri on her chair to eat her Mac and Cheese, the older kids were upstairs so she was eating with no other kids to keep her entertained, after I fed Alea (The other 12 month old I watch during the day), Capri was still eating so I decided that while Pri was finishing up I would feed Alea her bottle.
Of coarse right when I sit down and get the baby situated Capri starts yelling "Mommy Down" I then say " Hold on Pri Pri, Mommy will be there soon, she kept repeating herself a few times then all of the sudden it was DEAD SILENT!! I get up to check on her and I found this....

Her Totally Asleep!!!

You cant see it but she was laying in her Mac & Cheese  with the front part of her head on her "Wooby" (as she calls it).
That thing has to be and go everywhere with that kid, good thing I bought 2 when I was pregnant with her so I could wash them, cuz they get pretty nasty!

Cute little Stinker!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is SO sweet. She is just so snugly.

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson