Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Most Precious Princess!






My Lucy is all GIRL!! Through and Through!!!
Her words are always Princess this princess that,  and nothing in between.
She is all about Dancing, Pretending, Wishing and Imagining, jewelry, moms makeup (heaven forbid) and always has to watch me put on my makeup and perfume, She Loves Dresses & twirling!

The other day she asked me "Mom will I be a Mom someday?"  I said "Yes but what do you have to do first?"   Lucy: " Get married in the Temple"  Me:  " Yes Mam, and Who you going to marry do you think?" Lucy:  " Ummm Daddy or Spencer."

Yep she is a little Girls For Sure!!!



3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh she's SO cute! We just love her.

Kate said...

love these pics of lucy. SO glad she wants spencer to be her prince. They are so cute!

Laura said...

Well he is a cute prince. I vote for him over daddy!!! Funny girl.

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson