Capri had her 4 month well check today.
Her Stats:
-12 pounds 3 oz. She is ONLY in the 9Th% in her weight
-24 1/2 inches 40Th% in Height
-42.2 in her Head so 71% in her head (so there for she has a Big head) I didn't think so but I guess she dose
She is so teeny tiny, but the doc says as long as she is Gaining he is not worried, she is a little behind developmentally but he is not worried, She will catch up in no time. Mostly because her body has been literally through the ringer.
Her Stats:
-12 pounds 3 oz. She is ONLY in the 9Th% in her weight
-24 1/2 inches 40Th% in Height
-42.2 in her Head so 71% in her head (so there for she has a Big head) I didn't think so but I guess she dose
She is so teeny tiny, but the doc says as long as she is Gaining he is not worried, she is a little behind developmentally but he is not worried, She will catch up in no time. Mostly because her body has been literally through the ringer.








1 comment:
You wouldn't know she's been through so much by looking at her. She looks great - a precious, big-headed girl. ;) Reed is in the 25% for weight and heigh, but 85% for his head...
Post a Comment