Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lucy Being Lucy!!







So today lucy was just being so cute I just couldnt stand it I just want to take some pic's of her. She is so funny, She is always correcting me one everything- Like the other day- When we were going up to take Capri to the Hospital for tests, we were driving up the hill and she kept yelling" Mom look its you" and I'm Like " What Me??" Thinking What the heck is she Talking about, " She say's yeah You Mom, Just look its YOU" I said " Lu honey I really dont Know what you are talking about sweetie." And then when I turned to look out the window I did end up noticing The Big Letter U On the Mountian. Im Like " Oh!!! You see the Letter U" Thats what you are Talking about" She says " Yes you are very right Good Job MOMMY" I'm Like Thanks Lu! She is To smart for her own Dang good!!

No comments:

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson