Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We are finally settling in!!

I have for sure Decided That I LOVE LOVE BIG Windows!!!


My Sleeping Baby!!



So we moved to West Jordan to house sit for Ben's cousin, It was such a great Blessing While Ben is going to school. The Girls have made a great adjustment. And it feels weird to have so much room for Lucy to run around in. I'm Trying not to get so used to it. Because who knows what will happen when Ben gets done with school. And when his cousin gets back. We just have to have Faith that things will work out. I know the Lord will watch over us, and direct our live to where they are supposed to go. But here are a few Pic's of our new Place!!

5 comments:

April and Jared Fenn said...

We're super happy for you guys. The house looks adorable and BIG! I sure wish we had room like that. Who knows, maybe someday. We love and miss you guys.

Caroline said...

I'm so glad that you're getting settled and sound so happy. It looks great - and so big and open and light! Don't be a stranger!

Heidi #1 said...

Looks like a ton on space, and that is what little kids need. Heck, that is what moms need. I hope you like the new neighborhood, and ward as much as the house.

Mat and Brooke said...

congratulations on your new place! how wonderful to have so much space. that helps dramatically in the sanity in the life of a young mother :) enjoy!

sexychoco said...

cute! love the new pics of the house.

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson