So today when I took Capri in for her Well Check, The doc sat down to explain to me what I need to be aware of as far as Capri and all of her issues, He also said to me not only does the Dermatology specialist need to see her and run and do testing on her skin, but she also needs to be seen by a Reumatolagist, to run more tests to make sure that this kind of Lupus that she has wont last forever and to be aware of what is functioning in her body that this immune disorder can attack. Plus I need to need more blood work done on me so that they can compare Genetically Me and her together and get the most accurate diagnosis to make sure they don't need to be looking for more thing that might could be wrong.
Also for about a month now Lucy has been complaining about her left Breast, well one day as I was taking her out of the bath tub I happened to notice that she had this Lump in her again, left breast, So I immediately call the doc, well my pediatrician was not in the office at that time so I went to see another Doctor that worked in the same office, and He just said that it most likely was just a cist and not to be of any panic, then he said to worst case scenario, She is developing early hormones which means she basically is hitting puberty. and they would have to put her meds until she was twelve to stop everything. I know it sound crazy but yes that is what he said.
So today after the big conversation about Capri, I just said to the doc, "hey while I am here, Lucy's lump has not gone away it is getting bigger, so will you check it while I am here?" so he checked and he said sure enough that most likely she is having that early hormone change. he also said " It has been there for a whole month?" like he kinda said it like: why haven't you brought en her in earlier? I just sat there and thought to my self "Hell I have been so consumed with Capri and all of her issues after issue, It's like I forgot about Lucy and her Issue too!! ( I know that sounds bad) But its the truth. So I am being Now referred to a specialist to see Lucy.
I now am so overwhelmed!! I just have to vent. I know that my trails are far less than anyone else might have to endure.
But I am Tired I just want my children to be Happy and Healthy!! I'm sick of the run around. going to specialist after specialist!! doc apt after doc apt. Hoping and praying that I as a mother Can stay strong for my children and my husband.
I know that I can get through this and I know that I will be blessed. And I know that I am blessed in so many ways.
This is why I blog so that I can write and talk about it. so who ever is reading this thank you for reading and listening to me Vent. It really makes me feel better.
16 years ago








7 comments:
Oh, boy! I would feel overwhelmed, too. I have felt similar emotions with my kids--so grateful that they haven't had anything life-threatening, but still overwhelmed by other stuff. I will keep you guys in my prayers, and hopefully everything will work out for the best!! Good luck! Take a deep breath, relax, and just take it one step and one dr appt at a time!
Chalyse, I didn't know about Lucy too! Im so sorry you have to go throught all this.You are a strong lady and a wonderful mother. I'll keep your family in my prayers and keep me posted about everything.
oh what a pisser! I'm sorry that the lump is getting bigger. Let us know how things go with the girls.
Venting is the only way to go, take it one day at a time.
I had no idea you had a blog, it is good to catch up with you. Keep it up:)
Hey Chalyse, Sorry things have been rough! I really hope they settle down soon and your girls are ok. They sure are cute!
That is just crazy about the lump/hormone thing. I heard about early puberty in college, but 3! I'm so sorry Chalyse. You are having more than your fair share of trials. Let me know if I can do anything! Seriously.
Oh, chalyse! I'm sorry! Sometimes life is just a bitch! ;) I knew you'd appreciate that comment :) ha! But you know I love you. You know your Heavenly Father loves you, and both of us are there for you whenever you need us!!!
Love ya babe!
Post a Comment