Friday, July 24, 2009

Pioneer Day Parade


We loved all the floats.
My cousin Jayda that comes every year came with us. She is from Arizona

Dancing to the music of the parade!!
Haven love that flag she was jumping up and down with it.

We had so much fun at the parade, it is always so fun to go with family and friends, And of coarse it's always more fun for the Adults rather than the kids. Lucy loves to be with her cousin Londyn so much. Although it was very hot and I got into an argument with a cop ( The reason for that was because some kids including my niece were kinda far out in the road and he was literally yelling at them treating them like Adults, Hitting them with his Walky Talky, and I'm not even exaggerating It's the truth, So of coarse I step in and say "Don't talk to these kids like an adults they are just kids, And you don't need to touch them, you have No right to do that unless they are in real danger, So he started yelling at me saying I was the one being disrespectful, and yet he was hitting the kids with his walky talky.. We survived and had a great time.

3 comments:

sexychoco said...

Hilarious! I would have like to have seen you arguing with the cop. what a retard!

Kylee and Skylar said...

I had no idea you guys moved there. Last i heard you were going to Alabama! Glad to hear you are still around. We should get together!

Vivian said...

they are so cute! and I CANNOT believe that was Jayda! she was in diapers the last time i saw her!!!
I mught see ya at the wedding??!! I LOVE you and I really miss you all!

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson