Monday, July 20, 2009

Gateway Fountain Fun!!


The Other day we thought it would be fun to take Lucy to the Gateway, Considering she Loves Water. To Play in the fountains, We love it there because there are lots of Kids and Its FREE!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Free is good, I left a comment on your last post, and then this showed up, check it out.

Crystal, Russell and Our Boys said...

Who is the little blonde boy checking out Lucy? :) I hope you are feeling less overwhelmed today. We are thinking of you guys!

Kari said...

Hey Chalyse! I'm the one that ran into you at gateway that day, sorry it took me so long to comment, but here I am! My blog is kari.joshandkari.com It's having background issues at the moment, but it's there. And I don't blog as much as I would like...facebook has consumed me. I am so sorry for what you are going through with both of your girls! I hope things start to look up for you soon!!

Your future is as Bright as your Faith -Thomas S Monson